Tea Lounge hours:
Monday, Friday & Saturday: 10am-9pm
Experience the World of Tea in our beautiful Tea Lounge!
Free Shipping on orders of $75 or more before tax!
Save on Shipping by choosing “Local Pick-up” at checkout. NEW! Pick-up at The Tea Lounge 7 days a week, no charge!
- Light, healthy lunches starting soon (soup, salads, vegan cheese boards)
- “Flight Night” where you can experience tea flights to explore variation between regions and gardens on a special night (seatings to be booked)
- Afternoon Tea on select Sundays coming soon!
- “Chai Night”, enjoy traditionally prepared chai by the mug on a special night
Attend these great upcoming events featuring Tea Sommeiler, Michelle, and/or The Tea Lounge:
- March 9, 2017 (time tbc ~7pm): Tea Guild of Canada (Michelle is an invited speaker on Tea & Health)
- May 4, 2017: Tastings, a signature fundraising event for London Health Sciences Foundation at the Hunt Club (The Tea Lounge performs Gongfu Cha Ceremony and provides tea tastings of some of our exclusive selections)
What makes a great tea?
We believe it starts with excellent quality leaf, with the permission to naturally unfurl and fully reveal its flavours and aromas. Not crushed and crammed into a little bag or ball (that’s just cruel). We add the finest natural ingredients to create delightful blends that please the palette, but don’t detract from tea’s innate goodness of antioxidants, nutrients and essential oils. Careful sourcing allows us to select teas we feel good about selling, knowing that the right care and responsibility was taken from garden to cup.
We do the hard part, selecting teas and tisanes from around the world, so all you have to do, is enjoy them. Finally, great tea is prepared with care, quality water and in a way that provides the full experience the leaf has to offer. After all, we went to all this trouble to provide excellent tea – we want you to love it. We know you’re busy, and that’s why we’re doing everything we can to make enjoying exceptional loose tea easy. Take just a few minutes to sit down, breath, and enjoy your tea.
For a moment, just be. Love your cup.
Browse over 100 items in our shop
Have a Tea Question?
Call us for the answer
Tea Fun Fact
The first tea shipment to Canada was imported by the Hudson Bay Company in 1716 and took more than a year to arrive! Now, www.beteas.com delivers to your door in just a couple days!