The Tea Lounge
Come Experience the World of Tea at The Tea Lounge! Tea lovers and novice will enjoy our relaxing and culturally rich atmosphere. Excellent quality loose leaf teas and tisanes from around the world by beTeas (nutrition-based, sommelier sourced), served in traditional and contemporary styles in our beautiful tea lounge. Light and healthy menu available all day for anyone who enjoys some delicious&healthy food along with their tea. Teaware and gifts for tea lovers for sale, To-go tea service, baked goods and healthy snacks available. We want everyone to truly Love your cup, and provide the very best tea experience.
Take a look at our current menus:
Dine-In, Take-Out, Reservations, and Private Group Tastings available.
Tuesday – Thursday: 11am-6pm
Friday & Sat: 11am-9pm
Attend these great upcoming events by The Tea Lounge:
- Oct 24, 2017: Chinese Intro & Tasting
- Oct 25, 2017: Sleep Smarter Workshop
- Oct 29, 2017: Traditional English Afternoon Tea
- Nov 3, 2017: An Inside Look at Chinese Tea(Advanced tasting class by ZhenTea)
- Nov 8, 2017: The Tea Explorer Screening with Pu-er Tasting
- Nov 14-28, 2017: iRest Yoga Nidra Meditation & Tea (Nov 3-week-series)
- Nov 19, 2017: Vegan Dim SumDay
- Nov 25, 2017: Tea Flight Night-Featuring Black Tea with Cheese Pairing
- Nov 26, 2017: Traditional English Afternoon Tea
- Dec 5, 2017: Chinese Intro & Tasting
- Check Eventbrite.ca for events by other London organizations held at the Tea Lounge but open to the public! (search Tea Lounge London Ontario)
Location, Parking & Transit
Please visit our Tea Lounge located at 268 Piccadilly Street, London, ON N6A 1S4
Metered street parking (free on Sunday and after 6pm) is available in front of our shop on Piccadilly Street (West of Wellington) and also on Wellington Street just south of Oxford St.
There is free street parking available on Piccadilly Street east of Wellington.
Public transit to the Richmond/Oxford bus stop.
Feel free to give us a call at 519-601-TEAS (8327). You can also reach us by email at email@example.com. Or better still, stop by and enjoy some tea with us!