The Tea Lounge
Come Experience the World of Tea at The Tea Lounge! Tea lovers and novice will enjoy our relaxing and culturally rich atmosphere. Excellent quality loose leaf teas and tisanes from around the world by beTeas (nutrition-based, sommelier sourced), served in traditional and contemporary styles in our beautiful tea lounge. Tea ware and gifts for tea lovers for sale, To-go tea service, baked goods and healthy snacks available. We want everyone to truly Love your cup, and provide the very best tea experience.
Take a look at our current menus:
Dine-In, Take-Out, Reservations, and Private Group Tastings available.
Tuesday – Thursday: 11am-6pm
Friday & Sat: 11am-9pm
Attend these great upcoming events by The Tea Lounge:
- Sep 19, 2017: iRest Yoga Nidra Meditation & Tea (Information Session)
- Sep 21, 2017: Chinese Tea Intro & Tasting
- Sep 30, 2017: Tea Flight Night-Featuring Oolong Teas with Cheese Pairing
- Oct 1, 2017: Moon Festival Tea Party
- Oct 3-17, 2017: iRest Yoga Nidra Meditation & Tea (Oct 3-week-series)
- Oct 5, 2017: Ladies Facial Night with Tea & Chocolate
- Oct 21,2017: Tea Flight Night-Featuring Green Tea with Cheese Pairing
- Oct 23, 2017: Mandarin Monday with Annie
- Oct 24, 2017: Chinese Intro & Tasting
- Oct 29, 2017: Traditional English Afternoon Tea
- Nov 14-28, 2017: iRest Yoga Nidra Meditation & Tea (Nov 3-week-series)
- Nov 18,2017: Tea Flight Night-Featuring Black Tea with Cheese Pairing
- Dec 2, 2017: Chinese Intro & Tasting
- Check Eventbrite.ca for events by other London organizations held at the Tea Lounge but open to the public! (search Tea Lounge London Ontario)
Location, Parking & Transit
Please visit our Tea Lounge located at 268 Piccadilly Street, London, ON N6A 1S4
Metered street parking (free on Sunday and after 6pm) is available in front of our shop on Piccadilly Street (West of Wellington) and also on Wellington Street just south of Oxford St.
There is free street parking available on Piccadilly Street east of Wellington.
Public transit to the Richmond/Oxford bus stop.
Feel free to give us a call at 519-601-TEAS (8327). You can also reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or better still, stop by and enjoy some tea with us!