The Tea Lounge
Come Experience the World of Tea at The Tea Lounge! Tea lovers and novice will enjoy our relaxing and culturally rich atmosphere. Excellent quality loose leaf teas and tisanes from around the world by beTeas (nutrition-based, sommelier sourced), served in traditional and contemporary styles in our beautiful tea lounge. Light and healthy menu available all day for anyone who enjoys some delicious&healthy food along with their tea. Teaware and gifts for tea lovers for sale, To-go tea service, baked goods and healthy snacks available. We want everyone to truly Love your cup, and provide the very best tea experience.
Take a look at our current menus:
Dine-In, Take-Out, Reservations, and Private Group Tastings available.
Get e-Gift Cards for your Family and Friends
Check out our Afternoon Tea Video & Savor one of the tea world’s most beloved traditions in our beautiful lounge. NOW ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS FOR JULY 22!
NEW SUMMER HOURS!
Monday & Tuesday: CLOSED
Wednesday & Thursday: 11am-6pm
Friday & Saturday: 11am-9pm
Attend these great upcoming events by The Tea Lounge:
- Live Music Every Saturday (June/July/Aug) by “Sky Alert” under the Saskatoon Berry Tree 11:30am-1pm
- Thurs June 21: Introduction to Puer – Tea Tasting with Spencer
- Fri June 29: Open Mic Night (interested musicians please contact us)
- Sat June 30: Tea Flight Night – White Teas
- Sun July 22: Summer Afternoon Tea (reservation required)
- Sat July 28: Tea Flight Night – Summer Tisanes
- Check Eventbrite.ca for events by other London organizations held at the Tea Lounge but open to the public! (search Tea Lounge London Ontario)
Location, Parking & Transit
Please visit our Tea Lounge located at 268 Piccadilly Street, London, ON N6A 1S4
Metered street parking (free on Sunday and after 6pm) is available in front of our shop on Piccadilly Street (West of Wellington) and also on Wellington Street just south of Oxford St.
There is free street parking available on Piccadilly Street east of Wellington.
Public transit to the Richmond/Oxford bus stop.
Feel free to give us a call at 519-601-TEAS (8327). You can also reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or better still, stop by and enjoy some tea with us!