Welcome to The Tea Lounge
Come Experience the World of Tea at The Tea Lounge! Tea lovers and novice will enjoy our relaxing and culturally rich atmosphere. Excellent quality loose leaf teas and tisanes from around the world by beTeas (nutrition-based, sommelier sourced), served in traditional and contemporary styles in our beautiful tea lounge. Tea ware and gifts for tea lovers for sale, To-go tea service, baked goods and healthy snacks available. We want everyone to truly Love your cup, and provide the very best tea experience.
- April 28, 2017: Tea for Peace – A Talk by Lesley D. Harman PhD (proceeds to help those in our community who have fled violence and come to London seeking Peace)
- May 2, 2017: Chinese Tea Intro & Tasting with Tang (introduction to comparing types of Chinese tea)
- May 4, 2017: Tastings, a signature fundraising event for London Health Sciences Foundation at the Hunt Club (The Tea Lounge performs Gongfu Cha Ceremony and provides tea tastings of some of our exclusive selections)
- Coming Soon also in May: Flight Night, Afternoon Tea!
- Check Eventbrite.ca for events by other London organizations held at the Tea Lounge but open to the public! (search Tea Lounge London Ontario)
Take a look at our current menus:
Sunday & Monday: 11am-4pm
Tuesday – Thursday: 10am-6pm
Friday & Sat: 10am-9pm
Parking: There is free street parking available on Piccadilly Street east of Wellington. Metered street parking (free on Sunday and after 6pm) is available in front of our shop on Piccadilly Street (West of Wellington) and also on Wellington Street just south of Oxford St.
Please visit our new Tea Lounge located at 268 Piccadilly Street, London, ON N6A 1S4
Feel free to give us a call at 519-601-TEAS (8327). You can also reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or better still, stop by and enjoy some tea with us!