beTeas loves to partner with like-minded artisan businesses, gourmet food shops, café or restaurants who are interested in offering exceptional tea to their customers. beTeas wholesale can work with you to customize a solution to offer quality loose tea in a way that fits with how you do business. Whether you’d like to serve beTeas at the table, hot-to-go, or in retail pouches on your shelf, we will work with you to provide a turn-key solution that can include everything from start-up wares, to specialized tea menu design and food pairing suggestions.
Here are just a few benefits to you of choosing beTeas as your partner:
- Access to an array of Sommelier-sourced and Nutritionist approved, premium artisan teas and unique blends, all free of added sugars, sweeteners or artificial flavours. Any blends containing ‘natural’ flavours are truly, natural.
- A large number of certified organic selections, as well as organically grown. We also carry some certified fair-trade, and ethical practices are central to our choosing of partners to buy from.
- Permanent Cart – Any products added to your online cart remain there until you remove them, or check them out.
- Order History – View your history of purchases that you have made with us.
- Quality – You may find cheaper wholesale tea, but not all tea is created equal. If the cheapest product is what you are after, beTeas wholesale is not for you. Only at beTeas do you receive the assurance of carefully scrutinized ingredients. This is a big part of our sourcing – it’s time consuming but we think it’s worth it and the careful time and investigation invested is part of the value we offer, besides the amazing product in your cup!
- Value Pricing – Our best value shelf-ready pre-packaged stand-up pouches are 100g (~40cups), as well as 500g bulk packages for café/restuarant at reasonable prices that reflect the quality of product and service we offer. We are growing and we want you to grow with us. As our volumes increase and we get better pricing, so do you.